Thursday, August 18, 2011

Flight Itinerary received¡

Just received and email from my recruiter/school travel agent. I actually fly back through Los Angeles. It's another AA flight, FF miles; Woohoo!!





I'm really glad to be home. Both of my parents came to pick me up from the airport. I sure will miss everyone while I'm overseas...My pup was really excited to see me, it's been nearly 3 months since I last saw him. It's definitely gonna be tough not having him around for a year. :/

I'm beat, ready to see my baby niece first thing in the morning... Goodnight!!!!

-JC

*Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Southlake, TX

2 comments:

  1. We are going to miss our baby boy but we are excited for him and this next chapter in his life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Justin, I'm so proud of YOU!!! We will skype lots!! Mom

    ReplyDelete