Thursday, September 8, 2011

Student's quote of the day... Hilarious

"I don't Like Obama because he is black..."

Jeeez these kids are sorta racist. They think every black guy in a picture is Obama and some say stuff like that.

Anyways here are some updates.

  1. My bathroom sink works, check.
  2. I cooked my first meal today. (Kimchi scrambled eggs - Pretty good; made with a different kind of veggie, like a leafy thing) I will post when I know what it was.
  3. My landlord was very nice, she saw me making eggs and kept saying pop, pop, pop. Kyle told me it means rice so I said OK. She brought up the Rice and Kimchi with it.  She made both. Jasmin rice with some beans (purple rice) and the leafy kimchi. Yummmm!
Pics coming soon!!!! I am getting my Cell phone tonight! WOOOOHOO!!! Samsung Galaxy 2

Skype for freeeeeee!

-JC

No comments:

Post a Comment