Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A new week.

Just a few pictures I took on my iPhone. Friday - today!



The view from our rooftop!


Spicy chicken stick


Thought this was funny. Lots of "interracial marriage" here. Lol that sounds horrible.


Sweet Mercedes construction truck. The wheels were so close together.


Obstacle course outside emart. Emart is a massive store with just about everything. There were tons of cell phone companies promoting their phones with really loud PA speakers and megaphones. They love those things. Some guy drives around our neighborhood selling fish with his blaring at 8-9 am. So obnoxious. But kinda funny


Seoul tower from our roof at night


Went out in hyungdae (Hongik University area


Late night snack. Or early morn. Interesting kimchi/ham/cheese sandwich.


Kyle had the ramen. Good choice




On the way to ball hockey. Still are from our games.




Nesquick in korea! I think...




1000 KRW snack. It's a waffle with some kinda butter like stuff and honey I think. I'm gonna try it with chocolate next time. It's damn good. Right in the subway station



Really good an cheap iced coffee. You grab a cup of ice that is prepackaged. Then you pick a flavor. I picked original. It's like a caramel flavor. Really good




I get lots of messages like this from my students. Mostly the little girls. They are too cute. Just received this one tonight

Off the RMT (Rocky mountain Tavern) for wings. See ya soon!

Cheers,

-JC

*Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Sinjeong-dong,Seoul,South Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment