Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Turkey Day! From the ROK

Starting the day off right with some real breakfast! Mmmmmm

Our goalie from my ball hockey team is hosting thanksgiving dinner at his house tonight. Although I will be a little late, it's for sure worth it...

Definitely one of those days I wish I was with my family... Especially to enjoy momma's cookin', and of course AJOWO's famous mashed potatoes. Miss you guys!

Cheers! --looks like I'll be watching the game late tonight/tomorrow morning.

------------------------------------------

Just bought a pair of handle covers for my scooter... Really needed them in this cold. I thought my hands were going to fall off. Leaving work soon (10pm) and headed to the team dinner...

Happy Turkey day;

I'm out...

-JC
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment