Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Payday, fireworks, streetfood, and fun

Pretty pumped this is coming to Seoul, I missed it in Dallas.

Ate every single thing here. Korean corndog, Sausage, dumpling, fried squid, fish paste (on the right), fried veggie like patties, kabob type chicken thing, some more dumplings. And the sundae (next picture)

Sundae, which is like cow bowels (intestines) and the lighter pieces i think are stomach lining or something. It was reallllly good (especially the dark sundae sausage) which is intestine.

My new scooter. This thing is fast, and fun to drive. Don't worry mom I have a helmet and I'm extra careful!  I will post a better picture soon...

Vinnie, Brad, Kyle, Forest, & Me. Chillen above the 40th floor at Vinnies apt in Myeongdong. Seoul (Namsan) Tower in the background. We live in the other side with a similar view.

Sweet throwback jacket on a Korean guy.

Headed to the Firework festival.  Never seen so many people in one place at one time in person. It was crazy. They don't see fireworks often.

Kyle and Dave chillen with the Adjuma behind them. She kept telling us to hurry and drink more so she can have our cans. Haha

Took this after the firework festival. A mobile 7 eleven. Lol. Korean's love their ramen and beer.  Checkout the trash on the right. There is no public trash in Korea. Just piles everywhere.

Sweet energy and vitamin drink in a vending machine. Checkout the names. Lol





Sorry I've been behind. I was finally payed on Monday!!!!! Now I can live like a normal human being. And get around the city really easy on the scoot.  Check back soon for more updates!!
Class starting in 6 minutes!!!

I'm out..

-JC

1 comment: