Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Missing posts

First picture is a really good cheese burger that kyle and I had in itaewon. the can of dr pepper was 3 bucks... What a deal.

Second picture is an old fortress thing near dongdaemoon. Where there is a ton of late night shopping. Literally hundreds of tents selling clothing and shoes that won't fit me.

Third picture is a corn dog with fries built in. Awesome...

Forth picture is a dimsum like roll with veggies and pork. Real good...

Fifth picture is a bike we saw one night. "Titicaca" and it says "dual triangle and two wheels, it's enough"

The fifth picture is one of my students sweatshirts. They make some wierd designs

I'm out... Feeling a little better but in between meds I feel pretty crappy.

Cheers,

About ready to leave work.

-JC
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment